Educator 2 Educator
E2E Initiative for Student Learning
A Pacific Northwest Model for Collective Impact
From 2013-2016, E3 Washington worked with four Washington school districts and higher education to develop local, state and regional models of school-community partnerships that support interdisciplinary, project and place-based learning. This was part of a larger EPA grant which E3 managed with affiliates in Alaska, Idaho and Oregon. This project reached over 21,400 Washington K-12 students, and will have lasting effects for many years.
- Implementing State Environmental or Outdoor Education Literacy Plans
Shared Measurement Systems
- Systems Thinking Model for Change
- Wavy-Line Diagram to identify systems "tipping-points"
Mutually Reinforcing Activities
- Teacher Professional Development
- Resource sharing among and within States
- Monthly calls
- Biennial workshops
Backbone Support Organization
- E3 Washington