Washington Science Teachers Association Fall 2017 Annual Meeting
3-D Learning in the Tri-Cities!
Location: Chiawana High School, Pasco WA
Themes and strands:
- All Standards, All Students (Equity in the NGSS)
- STEM Certification for All Teachers
- Progressing through the Standards
- NGSS in the Elementary Grades
- Integrating Energy, Engineering and Science
- History and Future--Engineering in Washington
Chris Reykdal, WA Superintendent, Science Education in Washington State
Dr. Phillip Bell, UW Professor, Equitable 3D science learning for all students
Mr. Michael DiSpezio, Brain Sense: Learning About the Brain Through Puzzles, Illusions and Hands-on Activities
Make a Proposal, Register, Present as an Exhibitor, follow the links:
In the proposal web forms you will have the opportunity to give the title, specific description, the themes and strands you will address, the length of time and day and time preferred, special needs, target audience, and specific NGSS standards you may address.
For more information, go to: Washington Science Teachers Association