The Eastern Washington University campus will serve as our "home base" for a variety of activities, including a reception and speaker on Friday evening, and banquet and keynote speakers on Saturday evening.
We're planning a full weekend with a variety of plant-centric activities to choose from, including field trips highlighting
- the geologic history of our region,
- the diverse flora of our local shrub-steppe, palouse prairie, lowland ponderosa woodland, and subalpine forest ecosystems,
- propagation of native plants
- exploration of the Clarkia fossil beds in Northern Idaho.
- botanical illustration and photography
For more information, go to Washington Native Plant Society