The five statewide goals of the E3 Comprehensive Plan are:
Achievable because they are supported by the leadership and resourcefulness of thousands of people like you who represent organizations, regions, and sectors across Washington State
Inspiring because they are built on a solid foundation already in place, including tribal wisdom and support, partnerships with business, featured programs, and measurable success.
These goals are politically and institutionally powerful ideas designed to create a system of Education for Sustainable Communities. But these goals are more than just ideas. They include strategies, outcomes, and connections to regional and sector plans that ensure implementation and positive impact.
These are the five E3 goals:
- 1Get Together Link schools, campuses, and community resources for student achievement, lifelong learning, and a sustainable future.
- 2Lead Green Turn schools, campuses, businesses, and public places into models for sustainability.
- 3Go Out Help everybody explore and discover their place within the natural and social communities that sustain us.
- 4Build Support Garner funds to provide equitable, adequate coverage and meaningful impact of Education for Sustainable Communities.
- 5Connect Up Use networking and technology to create inclusive leadership and diverse partnerships to achieve Education for Sustainable Communities.