The Buck Starts Here—Garner the funds necessary to provide equitable, adequate coverage and meaningful impact of education for sustainable communities.
- Quantify the amount of organizational capacity, training, and other program resources needed to provide lifelong environmental and sustainability learning to Washington residents.
- Develop consortiums across the state to invest in regional leadership and develop local funding strategies in order to ensure implementation of E3 plans.
- Create public/private programs to fund priority recommendations in E3 state, sector , and regional plans, and expand environmental and sustainability education.
- Evaluate the impact of funded programs on student and adult learning as shown by changes in behavior that foster healthier, more sustainable economies, communities, and use of natural resources.
- Create funding sector for foundation, corporate, and individual donors to advance E3 goals and address needs unique to systemic-change programs.
Learn more about "Build Support" in the E3 Network Directory
Join the E3 Network Directory now to create a profile and connect to this goal