Act Locally, Share Globally—Through networking and technology, create a system of inclusive leadership and diverse partnerships to achieve education for sustainable communities.
- Continue to demonstrate respect for diversity and commitment to our individual and collective well-being.
- Hold frequent statewide, regional, and sector meetings to further relationships and achievements of “learning communities” for E3 plan implementation, evaluation, and revision.
- Maintain a dynamic E3 website with interactive, state-of-the-art content; tools for projects management and social networking, and links to increase outreach and promote partner resources.
- Make the E3 Network Directory the online destination for information on environmental and sustainability education and opportunities to participate.
- In all sectors and regions, support E3 coordinators who demonstrate cultural competency and management skills.
- Embark on a marketing campaign to promote E3 participation and support.
Learn more about "Connect Up" in the E3 Network Directory
Join the E3 Network Directory now to create a profile and connect to this goal