No Person Left Inside!—Give everybody safe and appealing ways to explore and find a sense of place in their social and natural communities.
- Develop early childhood environmental and sustainability education guidelines, programs, and professional development for providers/caregivers and licensors.
- Fund “No Child Left Inside” grants programs to help all children discover, explore and learn in the natural world.
- Expand opportunities for students form middle school through college in field and community-based action and research projects dealing with real-world issues.
- Provide pre-service and on-going professional development including field experience to teachers, principals and superintendents.
- Through media and social marketing, introduce the public to quality outdoor experiences, service projects, and other ways to enjoy and sustain our communities and natural places/
- Create incentives through school, work, community, and media for students and adults to make healthy life-style choices for themselves, the economy, and the environment.
Learn more about "Go Out" in the E3 Network Directory
Join the E3 Network Directory now to create a profile and connect to this goal