E3 Network Directory
Welcome to the E3 Network Directory, the first of its kind…
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with this powerful tool for linking searchable resources with social networking in order to:
- post, inventory and share resources and ideas, and
- track, measure and achieve a System of Education for Sustainable Communities.
There are three basic functions of the Network Directory:
Searching: Click on options and type in key words for the resources, people, organizations/initiatives, regions, sectors and goals of interest. Note: the Resources section has advanced search capabilities.
Connecting: To connect with others, you must first join the E3 network where you can create a profile for yourself or your organization, or a multi-partner initiative you are leading.
Sharing: Once you have a profile, you can link up throughout the system, exchange resources, list events, and generate activity directly or indirectly related to achieving the five E3 goals.
Browse resources, profiles and updates from directory members
- Resources Search programs, events, curriculum, research, jobs, and more for your family, classroom, or community.
- Student Projects View projects that students are working on around the state.
- PeopleFind and connect with others who are building a system of Education for Sustainable Communities.
- Organizations/InitiativesCollaborate with other entities, the resources they provide, and their role in achieving education for sustainable communities.
- E3 SectorsConnect with leadership teams promoting E3 goals within their sectors of interest and society, also called “communities of practice”.
- E3 RegionsConnect with leaders implementing regional E3 plans, goals, and strategies in your geographic area and beyond.
- E3 GoalsSearch the E3 goals and their cross-references E3 regions and sectors. Connect with other E3 members and share information about your activities and initiatives that contribute to the goals.