- Create Sustainability teams of site representatives (such as school’s students, faculty, staff, facility managers, and trustees) to develop programs for every body to learn and play a role in “greening up” their site.
- Empower teams to evaluate site design and operation from a seventh generation perspective and make recommendations for renovations, new construction and maintenance.
- Partner schools with businesses, agencies, colleges and others by organizing teams of students and professionals that advance sustainability measures in schools, campuses and neighborhoods.
- Develop friendly E3 competitions with incentives and awards for localities involved in sustainability projects.
- Promote model sites and programs.