During the first workshop (Part 1): Plant and wildlife experts will show you:
- how to make the most of your available space,
- create a custom planting plan for your yard's conditions,
- select plants for year-round beauty,
- reduce maintenance time and costs,
- use less water, and
- attract birds & butterflies unique to South Thurston County.
During the second workshop (Part 2): (OPTIONAL)
Local landscape experts will be on hand to review the custom planting plan you create after Part 1 and help your dreams move to reality.
For more information, go to: Stream Team